Wednesday 3 September 2014

Trip Gone Wrong

I am in Russia and I have been here for 2 mouths and I do not now how to speak there language. I went to Russia on on a plane I was traveling around the world to all deferent countries and I lost my passport in Russia. I was not alone on my trip there was my best friend Bob and Nick you work with me. Bob was tall with blue eyes and blond hair Nick was not like Bob he had brown hair and green eyes. I lost my passport I got pick pocked I had now idea that it was happing. Now I can not keep going on my trip and I will have to get a new passport in Russia. I thought I look for the thief all over town. I was getting some food with my friends and this guy was fowling us and it was really scary because he had a knife in his hand. He had brown hair and brown eyes he look like some guard of some sort. He stared to run at us and I said "run guys!" it was really hard to run thought the streets of Russia because it was packed with people then I got tripped. The guy finally caught up to me he was so out of breath and red it looked like he was going to faint. The he said to he "Is this your passport?" "yes it is" I replied. Then I asked "were did you find it" "I swore the guy steel it" "Why did you have a knife?" I took it of the guy.      

No comments:

Post a Comment