Monday 1 September 2014

story

I have been on the plant 248 days I think.
To discover new life for NASA.
One of the two people with me are Nick a tall skinny guy with long black hair age 32.
The other person is Mike averagely tall 25 years of age shot blond.  
We were flying to the Gurus but we got chipped on the side of your ship and had a crash landing on Joter.
We left the ship because it was about to blow up and got a far away as possible from it.
The kid of life we were looking for was plant life and water.
We had been walking for 187 days and then I turn around and swore a flash of green jumping behind a rock.
The thing was running too another rock and it had tripped over he was green all over and had 4 eyes 6 arms 2 legs it was disturbing looking at it.
It got up and run at us all three of as turn and bolted away as fast as we could then I tripped.
Nick and Mike didn't relays that I had fell but the thing caught up with me and said.
I have fixed your ship and my friends are bring here now but can you stay with us to have diner.         

1 comment:

  1. Good overall job but you do have a few SPG mistakes and the last part didn't quite make sense. You also didn't punctuate correctly in your last paragraph neither a title to go with your story. You manage to complete quite a bit in the time limit and you had good creativity.

    ReplyDelete