Monday 28 July 2014

Short story

Write a very short story (10ish lines). Remember your story must have a problem and a resoution.
Choose a set of three elements and write a story that contains all three of them!
A stolen ring, fear of spiders, and a sinister stranger.
A taxi, an old enemy, and Valentine's Day.
Identical twins, a party invitation, and a locked closet.
A broken wristwatch, peppermints, and a hug that goes too far.
Aerobics, a secret diary, and something unpleasant under the bed.
An ex-boyfriend, a pair of binoculars, and a good-luck charm.
An annoying boss, a bikini, and a fake illness.
The first day of school, a love note, and a recipe with a significant mistake.
A horoscope, makeup, and a missing tooth.
A campfire, a scream, and a small lie that gets bigger and bigger.


A taxi, an old enemy, and Valentine's Day.
When I woke up on Valentine's Day. Lot of people are happy but not me It was not the day. When I start to go to work everyone is not at work it's not on. That was wired because I got a e-mail saying that I had to come. But when I turn around there was something wrong. I had to wait for the taxi to arrive. While I was waiting there was a guy walked past he looked like the guy that I got arrested 5 years ago. I thought that he was still in jail he could just be a look a like. That moment my taxi came I got in the driver was quite angry and mad about something. We were half way there and then SMASH!!!! the diver had just be killed with by a sniper. The taxi slid of the road and bump into a car the sniper just shot another bullet into the taxi window just missing me. I got out and look up the guy BANG!!! 12 gone. The end








No comments:

Post a Comment