Thursday 3 July 2014

End of Term Review

Cross country 
On Friday the 27 of June the school cross country it was in the morning. The hole house sung our chant and then the year 7 girls went first. After them the year 7 boys went and then the year 8 girls. After them it was my go and we all run of and there was people falling over left right and centaur. I ended up coming 105 it was worse then last years placing it was hard.


Science Fair
It was really hard to do because I am not the best at wring. I got started with my aim and hypothesis and then I did my experiment. It was a hard because the pole that we made was not working so we had to modify it so it would work. My science fair was better this year then last years but I didn't get a yellow sticker.



Maths
It was really fun this term to do maths because I really like to do graphs. We learnt lots of different  graphs My favourite was box and whisker I liked it because I had not learnt this before so that is why it was my favourite. And another one was stacker plots they kind of look like a bunch of of dots of paper but it is more then that.



Tech 
Tech was channelling this term my group done Art and Music. I do not have much art or music talent but I thing I done alright. First we done art I thing I done better this year then last it came out alright. And music we have not finished but I think its going all right        


        

1 comment:

  1. It was well written but with quite a few SPG mistakes, You had a good layout and included everything you needed. It was a good length and included everything you needed. Overall a good post. :)

    ReplyDelete