Tuesday 14 October 2014

Punctuate


It was a Monday morning I just got woken up by my Mum to get ready for school. I got out of bed and reached down for my uniform but it wasn't there, I looked under my bed under my pillows but I couldn't find my uniform anywhere. "Kaidin, have you gotten in the shower yet?" yelled Mum.
"No Mum I cant find my uniform," answer kaidin.
"Well you better find it quick or you will be going to school in your onesie" shouted Mum.
"But Mum I cant find it anywhere it’s like its just disappeared," replied kaidin.

"Oh sure just like all your other stuff huh Kaidin."
I got a note to go to school with to say that my uniform is lost, and that I have to wear mufti just for today Which was a pain because every teacher I walked past asked why i'm in mufti and where's my uniform, is so I just showed them the note and moved on. When I got home I went to go grab my iPod, from where I always put it. But I looked and that wasn't there either. I yelled out to my Mum "Mum have you seen my iPod?" 
"no but do you know?"
"where did you last put it Mum?"

No comments:

Post a Comment