Wednesday 21 May 2014

The big mistake

Identical twins, a party invitation, and a locked closet.
The big mistake
One ordinary day that went wrong. The day really started when I got to school straight away Bill and Tommy the two crazy twins came running at me and gave me a invitation for their party. They said “please come to our party it will be great fun” they begged. “Well I can probably come to the party” I replied “great” they said then they were gone.


So that night we had the party more less the whole of our year group was there. I went to the party with my two best friends Marty and Alex. When we arrived to the party there was loud music people dancing crazy lights and of course the two twins Bill and Tommy. You could never tell the differences because they were identical twins so it did make it hard to tell you was you.



In the middle of the party the football team walked in and started to be really mean to the rest of the people. Tommy went and got the football team some drinks and he was coming back with the drinks and spent them all over the team and they started to chase him down. Tommy went into the closet that had the key in the door so they look him in it and then his mum came and shut the party down “it was a really good party” I said
The End     


               

No comments:

Post a Comment